OS-WINDOWS Microsoft Windows TrueTypeFont post table out of bounds write attempt
Uniscribe in Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP2 and R2 SP1, and Windows 7 SP1 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code via a crafted web site, aka "Windows Uniscribe Remote Code Execution Vulnerability."
CVSS base score 8.8
CVSS impact score 5.9
CVSS exploitability score 2.8
- microsoft windows_7 *
- microsoft windowsserver2008 *
- microsoft windowsserver2008 r2
- microsoft windows_vista *
Ease of attack
Upgrade to the latest non-affected version of the software.
Apply the appropriate vendor supplied patches.
- Talos research team.
- This document was generated from data supplied by the national vulnerability database, a product of the national institute of standards and technology.
- For more information see nvd.