FILE-PDF Adobe Reader invalid object reference use after free attempt
Adobe Acrobat Reader versions 11.0.19 and earlier, 15.006.30280 and earlier, 15.023.20070 and earlier have an exploitable use after free vulnerability when manipulating an internal data structure. Successful exploitation could lead to arbitrary code execution.
CVSS base score 7.8
CVSS impact score 5.9
CVSS exploitability score 1.8
- adobe acrobat 11.0.19
- adobe acrobat_dc 15.006.30280
- adobe acrobat_dc 15.023.20070
- adobe acrobatreaderdc 15.006.30280
- adobe acrobatreaderdc 15.023.20070
- adobe reader 11.0.19
Ease of attack
Upgrade to the latest non-affected version of the software.
Apply the appropriate vendor supplied patches.
- Talos research team.
- This document was generated from data supplied by the national vulnerability database, a product of the national institute of standards and technology.
- For more information see nvd.