OS-WINDOWS Microsoft Windows win32k information disclosure attempt
An information disclosure vulnerability exists in Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2016 when the Windows kernel improperly handles objects in memory. An attacker who successfully exploited this vulnerability could obtain information to further compromise the user's system, a.k.a. "Windows Kernel Information Disclosure Vulnerability."
CVSS base score 5.5
CVSS impact score 3.6
CVSS exploitability score 1.8
- microsoft windows_10 *
- microsoft windows_10 1511
- microsoft windows_10 1607
- microsoft windows_10 1703
- microsoft windows_8.1 *
- microsoft windowsrt8.1 -
- microsoft windowsserver2012 r2
- microsoft windowsserver2016 *
Ease of attack
Upgrade to the latest non-affected version of the software.
Apply the appropriate vendor supplied patches.
- Talos research team.
- This document was generated from data supplied by the national vulnerability database, a product of the national institute of standards and technology.
- For more information see nvd.