FILE-OFFICE Microsoft Office Word out of bounds read attempt
Microsoft Word 2007 SP3, Office 2010 SP2, Word 2010 SP2, Word for Mac 2011, Office Compatibility Pack SP3, Word Automation Services on SharePoint Server 2010 SP2, and Office Web Apps 2010 SP2 allow remote attackers to obtain sensitive information from out-of-bound memory via a crafted Office document, aka "Microsoft Office Information Disclosure Vulnerability."
CVSS base score 5.5
CVSS impact score 3.6
CVSS exploitability score 1.8
- microsoft office 2010
- microsoft officecompatibilitypack -
- microsoft officewebapps 2010
- microsoft sharepoint_server 2010
- microsoft word 2007
- microsoft wordautomationservices -
- microsoft wordformac 2011
Ease of attack
Upgrade to the latest non-affected version of the software.
Apply the appropriate vendor supplied patches.
- Talos research team.
- This document was generated from data supplied by the national vulnerability database, a product of the national institute of standards and technology.
- For more information see nvd.