BROWSER-IE Microsoft Internet Explorer textarea type confusion attempt
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 through 11 allow remote attackers to obtain sensitive information from process memory via a crafted web site, aka "Internet Explorer Information Disclosure Vulnerability." This vulnerability is different from those described in CVE-2017-0008 and CVE-2017-0009.
CVSS base score 4.3
CVSS impact score 1.4
CVSS exploitability score 2.8
- microsoft internet_explorer 9
- microsoft internet_explorer 10
- microsoft internet_explorer 11
Ease of attack
Upgrade to the latest non-affected version of the software.
Apply the appropriate vendor supplied patches.
- Talos research team.
- This document was generated from data supplied by the national vulnerability database, a product of the national institute of standards and technology.
- For more information see nvd.